Browse our products:
Diarrhoea Relief Plus
For the treatment of acute diarrhoea with associated gas-related abdominal discomfort.
Pharmacy Health Diarrhoea Relief Plus contains Loperamide Hydrochloride which provides effective relief from diarrhoea within 1 to 3 hours. This formula also contains Simethicone which effectively treats the pain and discomfort caused by wind (gas trapped in the stomach and bowel), including abdominal bloating, distension, cramping and flatulence.
Chewable mint flavoured tablets.
Each tablet contains:
Loperamide Hydrochloride 2mg
Directions For Use
Adults & children over 12 years: Chew 2 tablets initially followed by 1 tablet after each loose stool, as needed. Maximum of 4 tablets in 24 hours.
• If diarrhoea persists beyond 48 hours contact your doctor
• If you have a fever, severe stomach pain, notice blood in your stool or ongoing condition affecting the bowel contact your doctor before using
• Do not use during pregnancy or lactation except on doctors advice
• Do not give to children under 12 years of age
• Do not use beyond 48 hours except on doctors’ advice
• Do not use if you have to avoid becoming constipated
• Drink plenty of fluids as fluid and electrolyte depletion may occur with diarrhoea. If dehydration is suspected contact your doctor
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.